“Cookies” are small text files and “pixel tags” are small graphic image files placed on your computer’s hard drive by Fynd Limited service to identify your computer to our servers. Except as provided in Section 4 below, no personally identifiable information stored in Fynd Limited cookies will be shared with outside companies for any purpose without your permission. You may disable cookies or otherwise manage them through tools provide with your browser software.
“Member” means any individual who has registered or made an order through the Site.
“Personal Information” means any information, recorded in any form, about an identified individual, or an individual whose identity may be inferred from the information. This includes, for example, name, e-mail and mailing address and telephone number, billing and account information, and other information incidental to providing Fynd Limited Services.
“Post” means any content, information, text, link or other data (collectively “Content”) posted by users on the Site.
“Fynd Limited Services” means the data and information processing provided by Fynd Limited and available to Members from the Site.
“Session Data” means usage information, such as the type of Internet browser and operating system an individual uses, the domain name of the site from which the individual came, the date, time and duration of the visit, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, domain name of the individual, and number of cookies accumulated.
“Site” means the Getfynd.com site the respective content and Services available from the site(s).
If you do not agree with these terms, do not provide any Personal Information to us. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, or if you choose not to provide us with any required Personal Information, we may not be able to provide you with Fynd Limited Services that can be offered on our Site only if we have access to certain Personal Information.
From time to time, Fynd Limited (or its wholly-owned subsidiaries’) support staff may log in to the Service under Your customer password in order to maintain or improve service, including to provide You with technical assistance. You hereby acknowledge and consent to such access.
3. What Personal Information we collect
You can visit certain areas of our Site without revealing who you are or signing-in. When you visit our Site as a guest or Member, we collect Session Data through cookies.
If you register with us as a Member, we collect Personal Information that is necessary to provide the Fynd Limited Services offered on our Site. We require that you provide your name and e-mail address. You also need to choose a password, which will be required to gain access to portions of our Site reserved for Member use. To receive Fynd Limited Services, you may have to provide payment or other necessary information. This includes, for example, billing information, and the name of your employer, if applicable.
If you call or write to us, we collect contact information (name, phone number, mailing address or e-mail address) and other information relevant to assist you.
4. How we use the information we collect
We use Personal Information in order to provide and enhance the Fynd Limited Services offered on our Site:
- To issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments;
- To provide tips or guidance on how to use our Site, inform you of new features on our Site, or provide other information that may be of interest to users;
- To personalize the service we provide to you and tailor your experience at our Site to your interests;
- To send you e-mails, e-newsletters, personalized offers via direct messaging or other communications about our services, if you have subscribed to receive this information or you have not advised us that you do not wish to receive such communications;
- To manage our Site, diagnose technical problems, improve content, and allocate the resources of our systems so that your experience with our Site is as efficient as possible;
- To evaluate credit standing and to match credit bureau or credit reporting agency information; to investigate, detect and protect Fynd Limited and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activities;
- To effect a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off, or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
- To audit compliance with our policies and contractual obligations;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
We use Session Data, collected through Cookies, to better understand how our Site is navigated, how many visitors arrive at specific pages, the length and frequency of stays at our Site, the variety of searches of our Site’s database, the types of browsers and computer operating systems used by our visitors and the Internet Protocol addresses from which visitors connect to our Site. We also use this information to improve our Site content and ease of use, to personalize and improve your individual viewing experiences on our Site, and provide information that may be of interest to you.
The Site may contain links to third party sites, who have their own privacy policies. Fynd Limited is not responsible for such third party sites, and you should carefully review the privacy statements of any other site you visit, because those privacy statements will apply to your visit to that site, and may be very different from our policy.
Aggregate information is information, recorded in any form, about more than one individual, where the identity of the individual is not known, and cannot be inferred from the information. Fynd Limited may use aggregated information to describe our user base to current or potential partners investors and advertisers; after a survey, to understand and respond to market needs and preferences; or to make recommendations to other users of our Site.
5. To whom we disclose Personal Information
From time to time, we may disclose your Personal Information as follows:
- To protect our Site and our rights under our Terms of Service; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain.
- To effect a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off, or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business.
- Where the information is public.
- To our insurers and to regulatory agencies.
- Furthermore, Fynd Limited may disclose information without consent.
Such circumstances may include:
- If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records.
- If we receive a formal request to disclose your Personal Information in connection with a legal action, we will attempt to contact you about it, if permitted by law, via the e-mail address you provided during registration, before we respond to that request.
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
- To a person who needs the information because of an emergency that threatens the life, health, or security of an identifiable person or group.
- Where it is necessary to collect monies owing to us.
6. How we retain and store and protect Personal information
We will retain your Personal Information in our databases in accordance with our document management, retention and destruction policy and applicable laws. This period may extend beyond the end of your relationship with us, but it will be only as long as it is necessary for us to have sufficient information to respond to any issues that may arise later.
Fynd Limited employs physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help protect the confidentiality and integrity of Personal Information and to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access disclosure or modification of Personal Information. Fynd Limited assumes no liability for the loss of any information that you transmit to us via the World Wide Web.
In our e-mails and other communications, as well as on the Site, we will include instructions on how to unsubscribe and inform us of preferences if you decide you do not want to receive any future marketing or promotional e-mails from us.
For your convenience, our Site provides links to other sites. When you click on one of these links, you are leaving our Site and entering another site. We are not responsible for such third party sites. You should carefully review the privacy statements of any other sites you visit, because those privacy statements will apply to your visit to such other sites.
10. Contact Information
If you have any questions about this policy or our use of Personal Information, you may contact us at: